UNSTOPPABLE: Being Fierce, Fearless and Unf*ckwithable in Life and Business
Being an unstoppable woman takes being bold, brave, and willing to move forward no matter what. But how does one become unstoppable?
Is it a natural trait that females are born with or do we develop this characteristic as we travel down our path to bliss?
Join Rochel Marie Lawson as she chats with Bessie Lee-Cappell and Meilin Ehlke, two authors in the collaborative book Unstoppable: Being Fierce, Fearless & Unf*ckwithable in life and business.
These ladies share wisdom on traits of unstoppability, how to move forward when facing fear and why women need to support women on their journey to being unstoppable.
Here’s what to expect in this episode
- Traits of unstoppable women
- Why it’s important not to let fear hold you back
- How to move forward when confronted by fear
- The importance of sharing the good and bad of our journey
- Why now is the perfect time for women to unite and support each other
- How the energy of being unstoppable changes everything in your life for the positive
And so much more.
Links to Rochel Marie Lawson
Bessie Lee-Cappell: www.babybottlebrushbib.com
Links to Meilin Ehlke
Meilin Ehlke: www.meilinehlke.com