In 2020 COVID-19 changed the way people connected and interacted with each other. People were dying worldwide, and stress was at an all-time high. The rate of suicide increased because everyone was extremely stressed out. Since then, we have become more aware of how important it is to put yourself, your health, and the well-being of the mind and body first. But how many people put themselves first? How many people take the time to realize and acknowledge that they may be STRESSED? How many people do you know say they want to make an effort to be less stressed but still do nothing about it? What can we do about this? How can we bring more peace to our way of living, simultaneously decrease our stress, and incorporate what needs to be done? Join Rochel Marie Lawson, The Queen of Feeling Fabulous, as she chats with Roberta Hughes about Peaceful Living and how we can incorporate more peace into our lives.
In this episode you will learn:
- Why its important to become friends with your stress
- How to identify the symptoms of stress within you
- How to identify your stress triggers
- Why it is important to establish boundaries for your stress
- Learn what you can do to decrease your stress at home that’s low cost
- Why it is important to practice grace with dealing with stress