Having difficulty sticking to lifting weights during your workout.
These 5 tips will help you stick with it so that you can feel good about what you’re doing and enjoy the end result of looking great!
1) Be a Calendar Girl… Circle wedding, vacations, or any date on which you know you’ll want to show off a toned body. Then mark at least 2 days each week when you’ll life to prepare for the event.
2) Alarm Yourself… Set your cell phone to test you a reminder on strength-training days. For visual encouragement, change your screen’s background to an inspiring image, like an athlete whose body you admire.
3) Grin and Bare it… Wear shorts and a racer-back top on the days you lift. You’ll pay more attention to your form and even crank out extra reps if you can see the areas you are targeting.
4) Pay it Forward… Put a couple of bucks in a jar every time you hit the weights. After a few months of regular workouts, you’ll have enough cash to buy yourself a reward, like a smaller pair of jeans.
5) Create a Visual Cue… Once you notice definition, have a friend snap a photo of you in a flattering outfit and make it your Facebook profile picture. You’ll show off your success and be inspired to stick with your routine every time you sign in.
Rochele Lawson, RN,AHP,CMS
The Queen of Feeling Fabulous
For a free Stress Assessement go to: http://www.freegiftsfromrochele.com