Living A Life In Full Bloom
In part one of this show, Elizabeth Murray talks with Rochel Marie Lawson about how to celebrate beauty, connect to spirit and inspire others to weave a personal commitment to what they love, bringing purpose and meaning into each day. A life in full bloom is where we find our meaning and purpose by using our gifts and passions to contribute.
- Spiritual Connection with Nature
- Garden metaphors
- Being in full bloom like a flower
- Do not be after perfect, it will only last a moment
- Be connected with seasons and rhythms
- There is timing for everything. A rhythm. A time for dormancy and a time for stimulation.
- There is relationship and harmony with everything
- There is maintenance – pruning and taking care
- Be rooted – if you are not rooted you can be dry easily and tipped over easily.
- Be not so busy or choked otherwise you won’t bloom
- 4 Pathways
- Gardener – Be really connected with earth and nature
- Artist – Expand imagination and creativity. How we connect with beauty.
- Lover – Connecting with your heart, what has meaning in your life and what you have passion for.
- Spirit Weaver – Spirit connections
Links to Rochel Marie Lawson
Linked In: linkedin.com/in/rochelemarielawson
You could be the next guest on The Blissful Living Show!
Send your applications right here: https://buff.ly/34EEHwD